BIO Sunflower Oil – a healthy alternative that should be part of your daily routine.
Why use PURA BIO cold pressed sunflower seed oil?
- PURA BIO cold pressed sunflower seed oil is a pure oil, extracted from the first pressing (extra virgin) and unrefined
- It is ecologically certified by Austria BIO Garantie (RO-ECO-018)
- The seeds used to produce PURA BIO oil come exclusively from organically certified crops and are 100% seeds of Romanian origin
- The cold pressing method, using exclusively mechanical processes, as opposed to the refining process, is the healthiest way to obtain vegetable oil. Cold pressed oil preserves unaltered nutrients as well as all the vitamins and minerals found in seeds
- After pressing, this BIO sunflower oil is gravitationally filtered – it is left to settle naturally, thus preserving the taste and aroma.
- Our oils do not contain heavy metals, pesticides, additives or preservatives
- The packaging is made of dark glass to protect the oil from the sun’s rays, thus keeping its properties intact.
There are multiple benefits of consuming cold pressed sunflower oil:
One of the main reasons for the growing popularity of sunflower oil is its impressive fatty acid content, which also includes linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid. In sunflower oil we also find high levels of lecithin, tocopherols, carotenoids and various vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E. In addition, this BIO oil is also rich in calcium, zinc, iron, copper. and protein. The high concentration of many other nutrients that can be found in sunflower oil makes it a significantly beneficial oil to be used in both health and skin care.
BIO sunflower oil Use:
- Internal. Sunflower oil is one of the most popular edible oils in terms of nutrient physiology. In addition, sunflower oil is used in the food industry (margarine, salad dressings, mayonnaise). Due to its heat stability it is also suitable for cooking. Due to its high content of unsaturated fatty acids, it is used as a dietary oil.
- External. The mixture of acids obtained by saponification of sunflower fat is used in the production of lubricants. This oil is a basic substance in the manufacture of ointments and pharmaceutical creams and is also used in the production of soaps.
Stimulates heart health and prevents heart diseases. This BIO sunflower oil contains more than 80% monounsaturated fats which makes it good for the heart. The impressive fatty acid content of sunflower oil helps maintain balance in your body. In addition, it does not contain saturated fats, which helps control the level of cholesterol in your body.
Improves immunity. Sunflower oil is rich in antioxidants and also strengthens the barriers of cell membranes, which makes it difficult for bacteria and viruses to enter the body. It increases the body’s ability to defend itself against infections. Sunflower oil also contains proteins that help build and repair tissues and various enzymes needed for healthy functioning.
BIO sunflower oil – other benefits
It increases energy levels in the body. Its rich nutritional profile energizes the body, discharging excess glycogen from the bloodstream.
It improves skin health and helps regenerate it. Use this oil because it is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, which helps maintain healthy skin. These vitamins act as antioxidants. They help regenerate damaged skin cells and remove the bacteria that cause acne. The oil is light and non-greasy and is therefore easily absorbed into the skin without clogging the pores.
Moisturizing agent. Rich in vitamin E, sunflower oil regenerates damaged cells and protects the skin from the sun’s dangerous ultraviolet rays.