Sea buckthorn flour is an excellent source of vitamins (A, C and E), protein, fiber, beta-carotene, phytosterols and flavonoids. It does not contain dyes, preservatives or additives.
BIO sea buckthorn flour (hippophae rhamnoides) from Pura Agro is a BIO certified 100% Romanian product.
- It can be consumed as such or in combination with honey, muesli, yogurt, milk or in teas.
- It can be used as an additive in the preparation of fruit salads, cakes and biscuits or for other healthy snacks.
- It is usually given to adults – one teaspoon 3-4 times a day, and to children over a year 1-2 teaspoons.
Sea buckthorn flour can be used for cosmetic purposes for masks or other products with a vitaminizing and regenerating role for the skin.
- Increases immunity and energizes the body.
- Antioxidants in sea buckthorn flour fight free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Due to the high concentration of vitamin C, sea buckthorn fights colds and flu.
- It is indicated in the treatment of diseases of the digestive tract.
- It helps accelerate mental development in children.
- It helps in low-calorie diets due to its high content of vitamins and nutrients.
In a dry place, away from light and heat. After opening, store in the refrigerator.