Pure Agro Walnut Oil – Laboratory studies have found that this BIO oil can fight inflammation and increase the antioxidant activity of cells.
Why do we like PURA BIO cold pressed walnut oil?
- PURA BIO brings in the finest walnut oil extracted from eco walnuts of the highest quality. Our walnut oil is 100% pure, natural and virgin.
- Our walnut oil is certified organic by Austria BIO Warranty (RO-ECO-018)100% of the total ingredients of this oil come from organic farming and are of Romanian origin
- Our cold pressing extraction method, without further processing or refining, ensures that all natural nutrients and the benefits of walnut oil are completely preserved in the oil.
- Our oils do not contain heavy metals, chemicals, additives, synthetic perfumes or preservatives.
- Our oils are bottled in bottles specially designed to prevent damage caused by sunlight.
Benefits of walnut oil consuming
When you use our BIO product from Pura Agro you will get acquainted with a certified organic walnut kernel product (Juglans regia L.), which gives the oil a delicious, sophisticated aroma, with a fine walnut taste and a golden-yellow color. The walnuts are cold pressed in small batches, in a state-of-the-art environment, at low temperature. To ensure that Pura Agro walnut oil is the safest, with the best taste, it does not contain GMOs (genetically modified organisms) according to organic standards.
Cold pressed walnut oil is a modern phrase and at the same time a fantastic source of unsaturated fatty acids, with omega-3 ALA and omega-6 LA, both of which are essential for human health. Polyunsaturated fatty acids have anti-inflammatory effects that keep blood vessels healthy, in addition to having beneficial effects on blood lipids.
- Internal. The rich aroma of walnuts works great as a salad dressing or as a flavor enhancer in cooked products and over vegetables. It is also delicious over grilled fish or meat or over pasta with cheese. This strong fragrant oil obtained from walnuts is also ideal for desserts.
Use walnut oil in food without heating it. It loses much of its nutritional value and antioxidant power when heated. Perfect for sauteing, baking, sauces, to be mixed in a sauce or to be finely plated. Must be stored in the refrigerator after opening.
- Anti-inflammatory. In walnut oil we find a good ratio between omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, which helps keep inflammation under control.
- Organic walnut oil – therapeutic properties: antiseptic (reduces the risk of contacting an infection on an open wound), anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, laxative, analgesic, antihypertriglyceridemic, antioxidant, adjuvant in weight loss, etc.
- It helps the heart. Walnut oil is rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3 fats increase beneficial HDL cholesterol, lower harmful LDL cholesterol, prevent abnormal heart rhythms, lower the risk of heart disease and inhibit the development of blood clots, according to Harvard Health.
- Walnuts are also rich in polyphenols called elagitannins. These compounds may have anti-inflammatory properties and act as antioxidants that fight cell damage caused by free radicals. This may explain why laboratory studies have found that walnut oil can fight inflammation and increase the antioxidant activity of cells.
Benefits for skin and hair
- If you use walnut oil you will notice how moisturizing it is and that it gives the skin a wonderful moisturizing boost. With Vitamin E in abundance, walnut oil helps to achieve a radiant and smooth complexion.
- A number of studies have validated the antimicrobial properties of walnut oil; Used for a long time, it is effective in preventing acne.
- It can be used as a good base oil for massage and aromatherapy. It is used as a cosmetic ingredient in many skin care products (anti-aging, skin regenerating, skin toner, emollient, improver for fungal skin infections).
- It is also beneficial for hair, making it smooth and shiny.