PURA BIO walnut flour is obtained by grinding and sifting the cake resulting from the cold pressing of the organic walnut kernel.
- PURA BIO flour retains the special taste of walnut kernels and contains 50% less fat than walnuts themselves.
- Walnut flour is an excellent source of protein, fiber and minerals. It is rich in potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, vitamin B6, A and E.
- The ingredients come 100% from local agriculture.
- Pura Agro walnut flour is an ecologically certified product and does not contain dyes, preservatives or additives.
- The product is not genetically modified, it is vegan, gluten-free, preservative-free.
- Walnut flour is recommended in the diet of vegetarians and celiacs.
- It does not contain gluten and makes up for the lack of meat due to its protein content and the presence of amino acids.
- Regular use of walnut flour can regulate cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- With a delicate taste and an excellent content of protein and fiber, walnut flour can be used in combination with other flours for the preparation of various cakes, biscuits, tarts but also directly in muesli, yogurt, milk and other healthy snacks.
- It is a gluten-free product, recommended in the diet of celiacs, but also of vegans, young people, athletes and seniors.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from the sun. After opening the package, store the product in the refrigerator.