Pure Agro Sea Buckthorn Oil – a precious organic oil with magical properties!
Why PURE BIO sea buckthorn oil?
- PURE BIO sea buckthorn oil – pure oil, ecologically certified, extracted from the first pressing (extra virgin) and unrefined, from the superfood category.
- It is ecologically certified by Austria BIO Garantie (RO-ECO-018)
The dehydrated fruits used to produce PURA BIO oil come exclusively from organically certified crops and are 100% of Romanian origin.
- The cold pressing method, using exclusively mechanical processes, as opposed to the refining process, is the healthiest way to obtain vegetable oil. Cold pressed oil keeps the nutrients unaltered, as well as all the vitamins and minerals found in fruits and seeds.
- After pressing, PURA BIO oil is gravitationally filtered – it is allowed to settle naturally, thus preserving the taste and aroma
- Our oils do not contain heavy metals, pesticides, additives or preservatives
- The packaging is made of dark glass to protect the oil from the sun’s rays, thus keeping its properties intact.
This sea buckthorn oil is obtained exclusively by mechanical process of cold pressing of dried sea buckthorn fruits (Hippophae rhamnoides). It is one of the most appreciated vegetable oils, both for its nutritional and therapeutic qualities. Sea buckthorn oil is a natural concentrate rich in phytonutrients and bioactive substances, mainly beta-carotene, vitamins C, D, E, F, K, polyphenolic products with strong anti-inflammatory activity, lecithins in easily assimilable form (calcium and magnesium salts) , polyunsaturated fatty acids of which Omega 3-6-9 and Omega-7 which is extremely rare in nature.
Sea buckthorn oil – vitamins
- Provitamin A (beta-carotene, known as the “beauty vitamin”), improves vision and helps with eye diseases, has a positive influence on the skin, provides sun protection
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) strengthens the immune system, works as a powerful antioxidant, helps absorb iron in the body
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) neutralizes free radicals in the body, reduces the risk of vascular disease and atherosclerosis
- Vitamin K ensures good blood circulation and helps metabolism.
Use of sea buckthorn oil
- Internal. You can add a few drops of sea buckthorn oil in smoothies, salads, sauces or other uncooked dishes.
- External. You can apply as such directly on the skin or mix a few drops of sea buckthorn oil with other cosmetics or facials, preferably before bed time.
Note: cold pressed sea buckthorn oil has an intense, orange-reddish hue due to its high carotenoid content.
- Protects the heart. Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 protect the heart and prevent cholesterol levels in the blood vessels from rising. This sea buckthorn oil can also reduce the risk of blood clots forming due to the regulation of blood pressure, which ensures good blood circulation.
- Hepatoprotective role. Sea buckthorn oil nourishes the liver cell, stimulates protein synthesis in the liver, helps improve liver detoxification function
- Reduces the risk of vascular diseases. Sea buckthorn oil reduces the risk of vascular disease, atherosclerosis, circulatory disease or even arthritis. The unsaturated fatty acids containedby it help to slow down the degenerative processes of the blood vessels and maintain vascular elasticity.
- Helps in eye diseases. Due to its Omega 7 and carotenoid content, cold-pressed sea buckthorn oil is indicated in various eye conditions.
- Stimulates immunity. Due to its high content of flavonoids, powerful antioxidants, sea buckthorn oil supports the immune system and thus helps protect the body against many diseases, especially against respiratory viruses.
- It has healing properties. Cold pressed sea buckthorn oil is a good healer of the mucous membranes and skin, used successfully in case of sunburn, dermatological diseases (acne, eczema, early wrinkles), accidental burns, peptic ulcer, esophagitis, canker sores.
Sea buckthorn oil – Beneficial effects on skin, face and hair
- It has anti-aging properties. Due to the antioxidants it contains, sea buckthorn oil fights against free radicals, thus preventing cell degradation and the appearance of signs of aging. Rich in vitamin E, it is an elixir for maintaining skin youth
- Maintains skin elasticity. Because it contains a complex of flavonoids that play an important role in stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the skin
- It has a regenerating and restructuring effect. Sea buckthorn oil accelerates the healing of acne-induced lesions, improves the quality of skin cells, provides sun protection. It is used to treat dermatological conditions (psoriasis, depigmentation or even dermatitis)
- It can also be used in hair treatments. Sea buckthorn oil helps to normalize the scalp and moisturize the hair; Ideal for split, dry, dull hair.
Why choose cold pressed sea buckthorn oil?
- Cold pressed oil is obtained at a maximum temperature of 40 ° C, thus keeping intact the content of vitamins and minerals. Excess temperature (up to 270 ° C) used during the refining process leads to loss of nutritional values of the oil. It also leads to the formation of unwanted chemicals, such as free radicals and trans fatty acids.
- The cold pressing method is a mechanical process that does not require the addition of chemicals that can be harmful to health. Chemical solvents (hexane) are used in the refining process in order to extract a maximum amount of oil. Although hexane separates later, it is very likely to remain in small amounts in the final oil version.
- By cold pressing, the oils obtained retain their content of vitamins, minerals and poly and monounsaturated acids. The processes carried out during refining (degumming, bleaching, deodorization) lead to the disappearance of the active ingredients from the oil. It is also very possible that the composition may contain toxic residues from chemicals used in the production process or added preservatives to extend the shelf life.